Monday, October 31, 2011

304/365

I am exhausted! Both kids had their Halloween parties at school today, so Halloween is officially over at our house. The kids have loved dressing up. I'm ready to have everything orange and black back in the basement until next year though. And I'm really peeved that CHRISTMAS stuff is already out. Have the stores forgotten that there is another BIG holiday before Christmas? And now I can't decorate my porch for it because everything Fall has been replaced with Christmas decor...ugh.

This is the best thing that has happened in our house in a long time. I used to trust Sanford to be a good boy, and that got me a puddle of urine on brand new curtains...so after Herschie passed away, Sanford has been in lock down while we are not at home. I don't think he minds it at all, really, especially when the dryer is running. He loves a warm spot. And it makes our relationship much, much better!

304/365
Sannie Jail
And don't let his pitiful looking face fool you. He looks like this just about 100% of the time. Even when he is wrapped up in my nook totally in heaven.

1 comments:

Megan November 2, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

Some "crate time" is good for everyone :) Do you have a Hobby Lobby? They had tons of fall stuff this past weekend.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP