Sunday, October 30, 2011

303/365

Today we drove to the mountains and had a birthday lunch with Nana. The leaves were beautiful on the way there. I especially love the yellow ones...and the red ones...and the orange ones. I do think we live in one of the most beautiful parts of Georgia. We have a gorgeous Fall and Spring. The summers are long and hot, just the way I like it, and we get just enough snow to get our fill. I didn't take the camera, so I snapped one of Delia outside just before dinner. Well, I bribed her a picture for a search for Pezz dispenser. Is it one z or two?

303/365

3 comments:

whippetmom October 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

aww :) Jealous of the color- It was a horrible drought all year, and plus all the trees around our house are live oaks. But Precious shot- Pez are often used for bribes in my house too! ;)

Tracy October 31, 2011 at 1:51 AM  

I just love all of your daughters clothes!! What a cutie! I think Georgia sounds good....I have my fill of snow after the first month or so. ;) I am not ready for winter at all. I feel like I have so many more summer/fall pictures I want to take outside and I am running out of time.

Megan November 2, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

D's fall wardrobe is so cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP