Wednesday, October 26, 2011

299/365

"Will you please swing me Mommy?"

D Swinging
D Swinging
Who can say no to that?
20111026_Delia Swinging_0024_web
D Swinging
And one of my Bennie boy. Take a guess as to what he is doing. Hint: If an adult did it, their back would hurt for at least a week.
Big Ben
And one of Bray from the hiking trip that I played with today.
Almost 11 mos
And a couple more of Ben from the hike the other day. Those are dog ears. Imagine them first on his daddy.
Dog Ears
Ben

3 comments:

Tracy October 26, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

Ohhh!! I love the warmth in these, Laurie! It's probably the same action I asked you about the last time you used it and I loved it, but can I ask again ;) Love all these photos! So fun!

Amy October 26, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Love these!

Kristin October 26, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

Great fall photos...and I LOVE the last one!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP