Monday, October 24, 2011

297/365

Now that he figured it out, Bray is all about standing up in his crib and pulling up pretty much anywhere that he can. He is such a sweetie. He was a good boy for me while I was at the dentist. And afterward I had a good time hanging out with my littlest man while the big kids were in school.

297/365
I am practicing using Kelvin for WB. This is my first attempt. I did do a tiny bit of tweaking in ACR, and I do mean just a pinch. How are my skin tones?/WB? There is a green cast on his left cheek from the wall, but other than that...

4 comments:

Amanda Norton October 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

Looks great!! I don't like messing with casts and it's obvious its from the wall. The rest of the color looks exact :) And that face is precious, of course!

Megan October 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Beautiful color. And chubby cheeks <3

Tracy October 26, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Such a cutie! I started using Kelvin as well! I think I really like it when I get it somewhat right. Do you leave your numbers alone when you pull your photos into ACR and just adjust exposure and WB?

Amy October 26, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

He's so cute! Skin looks good to me.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP