Saturday, October 15, 2011

288/365

Last night we got back from our first trip to Disney World as a family. We were there to celebrate Ben's 5th Birthday! We have started a tradition this year that I hope will stick. Five seems like such a big birthday to celebrate, so I wanted to make it extra special by going to a magical place. The kids had an awesome time and were really worn out by the end of the week. I can't wait to do it again in a little over a year and a half!

I can't wait to share pictures from our trip, but first I need to clean up my hard drive. I have been really lazy about burning CDs and transfering files over to the EHD and now my laptop is full. I can't add anything until I get it straightened out. I have a goal. It is all on my TeuxDeax list!

Ben had a good time painting today. We gave them little presents every day to make Disney even more special. So, we put together a ship and painted it today.

288/365
And this is a "pretty smile".
"Pretty Smile"

3 comments:

karren October 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

I am glad you had a good time and cannot wait to asee the pics.

Melissa October 16, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Wooohoooo!! I can't wait to see what you saw at Disney! Happy birthday to Ben!!

Amanda Norton October 18, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Pictures please!!! :))

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP