Friday, October 14, 2011

287/365

Today was our day of travel back to Georgia. I'm so happy I have my Bray Bray back in my arms. We had a wonderful trip, but I missed my little man. And it didn't help that he was sick our entire trip. Good thing he had a good Grandma to take care of him. I think he missed us too :)

And my little man is pulling up on things now. We have been working on enticing him to pull up and Grandma tortured him with his Funky Monkey and that did the trick. I actually stood him up in this picture, but he can do it himself.

287/365

We had a fun time at Disney World, but we will do things differently next time. Although, I'm glad we spent as much time there as we did...now we know what we will miss or not miss by staying a shorter amount of time. (I'm pretty much documenting this here so I can refer to it when it is D's turn!)
1. Not as many character meals. Two max.
2. 7 Days is about 2 too many. By the 5th park day, the kids were exhausted.
3. Magic Kingdom is where it is. Hollywood Studios, not so much.
4. Dining Plan was great, but hated having reservations. No reservations next time, unless for a character meal.
5. Questionable whether or not we will stay on or off site or on monorail. I'm thinking either on monorail, or off site. Or a cruise. We'll see what D thinks!

1 comments:

Megan October 24, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

A trip to DW is possibly in our future next summer. I'll have to hit you up for tips if we decide to do it :) Your little man is getting so big!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP