Thursday, October 13, 2011

286/365

Day 5: Hollywood Studios
Not our favorite park, but we still had a fun time. The kids were a little grumpy, but they have been up waaaay past their bedtime for the past 5 days, so we had to give them a little slack.
Just outside the gates

Disney 2011
Breakfast with Disney Clubhouse kids: Leo, June, Oso, and Handy Manny
Disney 2011
Outside the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Playground. The kids favorite, our least favorite. I think I hit my head at least a dozen times. And it was a HOT one today!
Disney 2011
I don't think any of my kids have modeling in their future, but I'll give them candy for trying! And notice the fanny pack on the lady in pink. Because of places like Disney, the fanny pack will never die. I'm not sure where to buy those these days, but they are available somewhere as evidenced by the number of people wearing them there.
Disney 2011
Disney 2011
And my favorite spot!
286/365
The Star Wars ride:
Disney 2011
Just playing
Disney 2011
The Car one that Ben begged to go to, but then freaked out because there was fire...he has a more than healthy fear of fire for some reason, just about ruined this show for him that was nothing less than right up his alley.
Disney 2011
Delia drinking my Cherry Coke....Disney does not have Dr. Pepper. I thought it was supposed to be the happiest place on earth...not so much if you are a DP addict.
Disney 2011
Another example of why my kids won't be seen on a billboard in NYC.
Disney 2011
And that's a wrap!
Disney 2011

It was a great time. Maybe we will do the same for D, maybe something different, but equally fun. She'll get to choose since it will be her big 5 in 20 monts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP