Sunday, October 16, 2011

289/365

Today we celebrated Ben's birthday with family. He had a great time with his favorite people in the world. He wanted a "blue" theme...I'm thinking it was more of a favorites theme. Favorite people, favorite color (blueberries, grapes, blackberries--there aren't many blue foods!, blue cupcakes, blue powerade), favorite meal (tomato basil soup for Ben, chili for the rest of us), and of course presents, wrapped in blue! He got some of his favorite things to build with...legos, Lincoln logs, magnet building things, dump truck...and of course the trip to Disney. I hope he feels special because he is.

***And there really are 5 candles on the cupcake. I think one is hidden :(

284/365

3 comments:

whippetmom October 19, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

aww :) Happy Birthday Ben! I have a feeling we will be having a "red" birthday for Gavin....

Amy October 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Aww! Happy birthday to Ben! Joshua would love the blue theme too!

Kristin October 22, 2011 at 2:05 AM  

Happy Birthday Ben! We have that same bib and it still makes me giggle. I love the smoking cupcake shot...very cool. Glad you all had a good time and made the most of things on your Disney trip but am glad you're back because I've missed your posts. :o)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP