Thursday, October 6, 2011

279/365

Bray gets a lot of "he looks like Ben", or "he looks like Delia". It is hard not to compare when there are 3 of them, myself included. He is similar in a lot of ways to each of the kids, but he is his own little person. An original. So here is a Bray original face. He does this when the sun is in his eyes. And one eye is out of focus. Woops.

Bray Original
I let the kids paint this afternoon...it has been a crafty kind of week around here for the kids. Ben followed instructions to the "t" and kept his colors separated and in the end had a colorful picture complete with cars, boats, beaver footprints, etc. And Delia....oh, Delia...this was her paint palette. You can imagine what the painting looked like. And because she kept painting in the same spot, there was a big hole when she was finished. She kept telling me how pretty it was, and of course I agreed. Art is subjective, right?
279/365
D's Piece of Art
Ben painting.
Ben Painting

10 comments:

Melissa October 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

This is so funny because my kids are the exact same way. Emily is neat about everything. Allison? One big painting mess. :) Bray's sun face is pretty cute! Ha!

Shannon Joy October 6, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

You are such a good mom!! I actually really like the artwork!!

karren October 7, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

I like all of these photos but I think my favorite is actually Delia's paint pallete! that is quite a little piece of modern art in itself.

karren October 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Bray's face is something else! LOL! My fave of these others is Delia's paint pallete. quite a little piece of modern art in itself!

Tracy October 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

Another fun day! Love that painting of Delia's!

Kristin October 9, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

Well her painting may have been a mess but her paint palette is gorgeous! I think you should print and frame that photo as her original work of art!

Megan October 10, 2011 at 1:05 AM  

The colors in the palette are really fun! I love that Delia has paint on her face. lol :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ October 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

true artists in the making ~ your little sunshine face is to cute!

Tracy October 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

I hope you are doing well! I love these shots!

whippetmom October 23, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

Love this :) I think Bray's face is too cute! PS Flubber is totally worth it, really not too messy (unless you have carpet). Washes out of clothes easily b/c it's just glue essentially. Keeps well, we love it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP