Tuesday, October 4, 2011

277/365

I hate days like today. Way too busy. I feel like life is just passing me by while I spend my time waiting or getting things done that need to be done. Today was 'figure out why the car is leaking oil day, hair cut day, and get Delia some long sleeves day'. While I like shopping and I don't mind taking the kids for hair cuts, I HATE spending any amount of time at a car dealership. I really miss the Toyota 29 minute or less deal...

Anyway, feeling guilty about dragging the kids all over creation, I thought it would be fun to indulge them. They wanted to make a "Mousecercize (sp??) Obstacle Course" this morning. I did make a crappy one this morning, but decided to go all out this afternoon. It was fun to watch and it actually kept them busy longer than it took me to make it. Score! And the idea came from Pinterest. All you need is a hallway, some painters tape, and some streamer. Then I added some things to climb over, crawl through, jump over, and some plates from D's kitchen to zig zag run through. So, in the end, I actually feel like I get a passing grade as a mom today. And the kids were sweating, so I think they burned off some energy.

**These were all taken at ISO gazillion, so the quality is crap, but much fun was had!

Yay!!! I finished!

277/365
Mousecercising
Mousecercising
Mousecercising
We've gotten a lot of use out of this tunnel!
Mousecercising


Mousecercising
Zig Zagging
Mousecercising
And Bray got in on the action too!
Mousecercising

8 comments:

Megan October 5, 2011 at 1:12 AM  

You are definitely a fun mom <3

Katie October 5, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

Brilliant idea!

Melissa October 5, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

I love ISO gazillion, as a matter of fact. :)
Very neat idea that I'm going to remember on a rainy day. I despise the dealership, too, but I'm betting they will remember the obstacle course instead. You are too awesome!

Amy October 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

How fun!

karren October 5, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Cute! You were super mom! It's a great idea. LOVE that last one of your little man!

Barb October 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

I saw that on Pinterest too and thought it might be kind of fun. I will have to save that for one of those cold, snowy days we have coming up.

Tracy October 8, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

LOVE this idea!! You are such a great mama!! Looks like they had lots of fun. I love that you captured it all even with the high ISO!

Kristin October 9, 2011 at 2:16 AM  

You're a good mom and don't you ever forget that! And what a fun idea!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP