Wednesday, September 28, 2011

271/365

I'm so proud of my big guy today. We have been working on reciting the "Pledge of Allegiance" for the past couple of weeks and today Ben said it for his teacher and earned his "trophy". I told him that I was really proud of him and he told me that he was really proud of himself too. :) How far this little boy has come with his speech. I'm so proud of him for always working hard even though it isn't always fun.

His speech evaluation is coming up soon. I have some mixed feelings about how I want the eval to go. I would love to be finished and just allow ourselves some extra time at home working on those last few emerging sounds, but I also want the blessing from his therapist. We shall see!

271/365
Ben :)
Day 17: Technology

I have a love hate relationship with anything too techy. I can usually figure things out if I spend enough time on it, but I get frustrated in the meanwhile....so don't dare talk to me while I'm in thinking mode (Brent can vouch for that!). Html coding...ugh...this blog will not change for a while due to the frustrations there! I'm okay with good enough, for now, haha.
Day 17 Technology

I had to come back and add a couple more. I just love spring and fall back lighting. And D has a little shiner too. 
D Bubbles

And Bray trying to get in on the bath action with the big kids.
Bray Bray

11 comments:

whippetmom September 28, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

Go Ben! :) And I'll say it again- I think you have one of the cutest decorated houses ever! :) I wish I had such a nice background and not a whole lot of crap ;)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ September 28, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

a big high 5 goes out to your son ~ a job well done

Chelsea September 28, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

Yay for Ben! Good luck with the eval...I'm sure it will all work out as it's supposed to!

Amanda Norton September 28, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

yay, Ben!!!

and a shiner?? oh no! You are right, great lighting. I can't wait to pay attention to light again :))

Shannon Joy September 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Way to go Ben!!! That last one of Bray... LOVE IT!!!

Megan September 29, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

Yay Ben! I love that last one of Bray :) Soon enough, little guy!

Kristin September 29, 2011 at 2:56 AM  

Yeah for Ben! I love his room...it looks something out of a PB catalog! If you ever get tired of decorating your house, you can just head on over here. I've got so much to do, I don't even know where to start! Also, I have to say, "the toes" in the last shot are precious!

Amy September 29, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

Congrats Ben! Love these shots.

Jaime September 30, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Congrats Ben!! ...and he looks so proud too. :)

Have to say too that I love the idea of license plates for wall decor. We've got plenty of them... ;)

karren September 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

Every one of these pics are soooo cute. Your children are growing up right before our eyes. Ben is really looking more mature. I love those pics in his room.

Valeria October 1, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Your photos need no words. Beautiful work.
Congrats Ben !!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP