Sunday, September 25, 2011

268/365

Day 13: Myself with 13 Things (I wasn't home hardly yesterday, so I'm a day late on this one)
Here are 13 things that pretty much define me these days. I love photography (that is my Ketti bag on the right, I love it, and I'm so glad I got it before the price jacked up!), I spend way to much time on the computer either editing or surfing or shopping or pinning, I do a lot of laundry, I love home decor (PB catalog), I change a lot of diapers, my hair is usually pulled up in a messy ponytail, I love my iPad, Panera Cinnamon Crisp bagels, reading, and Dr. Pepper. I love summer, but I can't wait for fall fashion (boots and flats). And last but not least, if I'm at home, my side kick is usually not too far away. Love my little Sannie.

13 Things
Day 14: Eyes
I can just see into his soul through these eyes. Love them and love him.
268/365

7 comments:

Y September 25, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

I've never head of Ketti camera bags ... Have you tried any others, how does this one compare? Fabulous shots!

whippetmom September 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

love it- I think we could get along fabulously IRL- I love a lot of the same things :) We are moving to Columbus AFB in Mississippi in December :) Pretty excited because we will be SO close to family for a few years!!

Kristin September 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM  

I love learning more about you through your challenge, and the second photo is wonderful...love that little smirk on his face.

Amy September 27, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Love your choices for the first one and that 2nd one is adorable.

Amanda Norton September 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Cool! I'm so jealous of whatever fun photo challenge this is you are doing. I like this one though.

And what a great picture of Ben!

Megan September 29, 2011 at 1:36 AM  

Ooo- you have a Ketti. I'm so tempted by them.

Valeria October 1, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

I really like how the dog is included.. very cute.
Ben looks just too grown up on this picture.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP