Friday, September 23, 2011

266/365

Day 12: Sunset

We took the kids to the fair tonight...so I had to snag a sunset there. I almost forgot and the sunset wasn't impressive...at. all. This was about the only spot where I could see the sunset on the ground. Not my best, but I wanted to enjoy the kids more than I wanted to think out of the box tonight.

266/365


Two Delia quotes....I have been trying to figure out who this "Chase" kid is at school. So, I ask what color hair he has....D says brown. Then she says, "A.J. probably has pinkish, peachish, orange hair." He has red hair, haha! And the look on her face was funny like she was thinking really hard how to describe his hair color. I love her descriptions. As soon as we got through the entrance to the fair, she throws both arms up into the air and says really loudly, "Welcome to the fair!," as if she is the official welcomer. The girl is a nut. Maybe she has a future as a carnie. I hope not. And she snuck onto a ride for kids 42" and taller. I missed seeing it, but girlfriend was on the ride, so I know it happened. And the toothless lady was checking everybody's height. :)

2 comments:

Amanda Norton September 27, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

:(( We missed this year

Megan September 29, 2011 at 1:35 AM  

I love the Delia quotes. Too funny!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP