Thursday, September 22, 2011

265/365

Day 11: Something Blue

Well, when I think of something blue, one certain little boy comes to mind. Ben. If you even remotely know him, you know that blue is his favorite color. So, I started out thinking of Ben and blue...that got me as far as a tooth brush. Not too interesting, although, he likes to stick it to the cabinets, which is sort of random (it has the little suction cup on the bottom). After more thinking as the day went on, I put Bray to bed with his little lovie...Funky Monkey. He sleeps with FM every night and that is all it takes to comfort him and go to sleep. He likes to chew his tail, ears, hands, etc..probably how he got the name Funky Monkey. He needs to be washed, but I can't bring myself to wash off the baby spit. Why does baby breath smell so good? I know I'm not the only one that thinks so, so don't judge. :)

So, here is my little Bray Bray and his little FM.

265/365


And....100 days left to complete the P365 for 2011!!!! Congrats to all who have made it this far. It is kinda like a way of life for me at this point. :)

11 comments:

Megan September 22, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

So sweet! I love his little fingers and toes! About the 365... I'm not quite sure what I would do with myself if I wasn't shooting and editing everyday. I would feel so odd. Lol

Barb September 22, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

I used to think Abby's Lambie smelled good, but after almost 6 years of loving, I'm beginning to rethink that! I love this photo of Bray! He looks so happy :)

Melissa September 22, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Oh Laurie....how adorable! His little face is so happy!

Shannon Joy September 22, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

SO sweet! Love all of the texture! And with the 365... even though I was really bad at posting for a while, I never stopped picking up my camera every day. I wake up and wonder what my picture will be that day :)

Y September 22, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

Sooooooo cute! Love the room!

Branson September 23, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

So very cute!

karren September 23, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

Love this... And that tree on the wall is cool too!

Amy September 23, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

So adorable!

Kristin September 24, 2011 at 4:42 AM  

This is just the cutest shot ever! I love how you were able to capture his joy and exhuberance. I can't believe we only have 100 more days to go; I feel like I've gotten off track a little lately, but I find that the project makes me think about even my boring snapshot pics so hopefully it'll keep pushing me out of my box. Now the big question...to continue next year or not???

Follow me here: September 25, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Totally inspired by this whole project 365:) I'm on my way to buying my first "official" camera, if you will, so once I have that under my belt, I'm certainly going to tackle this challenge!

Valeria October 1, 2011 at 1:12 AM  

How cute is that !!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP