Monday, September 19, 2011

262/365

Thanks to Courtney from Click It Up a Notch for featuring a tutorial by yours truly on how to make your own natural light "ghetto" studio (on a budget!). You can check it out here :)
 
Day 8: A Bad Habit

There are worse habits, and I have many, but today when I thought of bad habits, I thought of my love for PB catalogs. I will save them and study them until the next one arrives. There is always a copy in my house. This one traveled with me to Charleston, then to the beach in the beach bag, and back. It is sandy and crumpled, but I haven't gotten my new one, so I'm holding on to it. My house would probably already be fully decorated if not for my love of Pottery Barn...and Crate & Barrel...love 'em. I'd rather save and save (and sell everything I don't want on CL until I can get what I want)!

262/365

4 comments:

Kristin September 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

I just got one yesterday (Fall & Christmas) so your new one should arrive any day. ;o)

Valeria September 20, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

Thanks for sharing your ghetto studio.

Melissa September 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

I just got my new PB catalog yesterday!! I'll browse through it and think....what would Laurie do? ;)

And I saw your blog post on Click it up a Notch!!! I was so excited to see that I "know" someone famous! Hee!! Loved the post (and your front door!)

Kara September 21, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

You and me both. I LOVE PB!!! This is a really cool photo. I'm in the middle of remodeling my 13 yr old son's room. My PB magazines are my guide!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP