Saturday, September 17, 2011

260/365

Brent caught a baby lizard for the kids to hold. It was so cute and not at all afraid to let us hold it. Delia liked to touch it, but she wouldn't hold it. Ben is fearless when it comes to little animals and insects. Funny the things that scare him and terrify him.

260/365
Baby Lizard
Baby Lizard
Baby Lizard
Baby Lizard

Day 6: From a low angle

We went on a walk today with the kids around the neighborhood. Ben did awesome riding his bike. Delia, um, not so much. Brent ended up carrying her bike and I ended up riding her bike part of the waym haha. I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot, but Ben loved me chasing him on her bike.

Here is Ben from a loooow angle. I would chasing him, then crouch down on the sidewalk to take the picture. Chase, then crouch. I'm surprised he didn't run off of the sidewalk since he was turned around looking at me so much.
Low Angle

7 comments:

Amy September 19, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

What a cute little lizard (I wouldn't touch it either).

LOVE the bike shot!

Shannon Joy September 19, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

Great detail of the lizard! Love the one of Ben riding his bike :)

Valeria September 19, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

I would never, mean never would hold a lizard. The pictures are wonderful and the first one is amazing.

Tracy September 20, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Love the lizard shots! Awesome macros. Great DOF on the bike shot!!! Sounds like fun and what every true photographer mommy would do to get the shot! ;)

karren September 20, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

Teeny tiny cuteness!

Kristin September 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

LOVE the first shot with the lizard on the cool striped shirt! And the one of Ben looking back is pretty darn cute...for some reason, I can't get the image of you riding D's bike or laying on the pavement to get a picture out of my head. He He!

Megan September 21, 2011 at 1:15 AM  

Love the negative space in the first image! You're such a fun Mom... I can totally picture your running then hitting the ground to get the shot :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP