Friday, September 16, 2011

259/365

Day 4: From a High Angle

I think that life has its peaks and valleys. We seem to be at a peak right now at our house. Everything seems to be falling into place. The kids have been getting along really good for the most part. The other night Ben was teaching Delia how to play this game. Today they got it out again because it is "our favorite", Ben said. So here they are from above, on a high day at our house...

259/365

On a side note, today is the day that I decided to go dark with my hair. I'm beginning to freak out a little bit...not because it looks bad, but because I no longer match my kids. I look like someone else's mom :( So, I'll post Day 1 when I look more like myself.

Day 2: What I Wore Today
This is a pretty typical outfit for me. The cooler temps rolled in over night, so I pulled out a cardi over a white tank, with my favorite skinny jeans. At home I'm usually barefoot, but while going goth today at the salon, I had on some black flats.
Day 2: What I wore today

13 comments:

Tracy September 16, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

LAurie, I've been lurking :) All of your photos have been just amazing!! I always love to come look at your blog! I love the perspective on the first and second shot!! Your hair looks great. I bet it does feel different to look different than the rest of your family ;) Beautiful lighting!!

Valeria September 16, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

Love your selfie. Hair looks good, outfit as well. Looking nice mommy !!!
I love the angle on your first shot, really cool.

karren September 17, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

You look very comfy... I like the light

Kristin September 17, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

Love the High Angle theme and your selfie is awesome. Glad to finally see you in a photo. :o)

Megan September 18, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

You are too cute. I bet you look awesome with dark hair :) Love! all of the negative space in the 1st image!

Shannon Joy September 18, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!!!!!!!! Both shots are AWESOME but the one of you is AMAZING!!!

Amy September 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Love the high angle shot. Your hair looks great! Love the outfit too.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography September 18, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Amazing and awesome!

Courtney September 19, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

I think you are bananas! That isn't goth at all!! Crazy lady :O) I can't believe how long your hair is!! Wow!! What is this group you are a part of?? Like how I'm semi inviting myself :O) he he

Mrs. Fun September 19, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Love that angle, makes me a little dizzy.

Amanda Norton September 19, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

I am just catching up on your blogs. Why does your hair look so dark here? Did you go darker since I saw you?? Love it!!

Kara September 21, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

I absolutely LOVE both of these photos!!

Y September 23, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

Love the photo of you in the window - just lovely! And how did you get such a perfect angle on that shot from above? Wow!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP