Tuesday, September 13, 2011

256/365

Today has been fun. I set up our water toys and let the kids play in the driveway. At first I couldn't find the little water mat for Bray so we made a little make shift baby pool, haha! He liked it! And I got some of my work done nearby. And after cleaning the garage for a bit, I found the water mat and he was even happier! The kids had a great time playing in the water all afternoon. I'm so sad to say goodbye to summer. I am getting excited about shopping for boots though!

256/365
Water Play
Water Play
Water Play
Water Play

6 comments:

Megan September 14, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

You are such a fun mom :) I love the perspective of the first one and how Bray is watching the big kids!

Kristin September 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

What a fun series! The first one with Bray in the tub is hysterical. I like how he's looking over at the big kids as if he's saying, hey, how come they get all the fun and I get this box! And the second one of him sitting on the water mat looks like he's having so much fun. Great full sun shots.

Amy September 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

How fun! Love your conversion too.

Shannon Joy September 15, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

How cute are they??? I LOVE the one of Bray in the tub :)!!! What fun!

Valeria September 16, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

Fun fun fun. I love the baby pool :) Also love your processing.

karren September 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

This picture of Bray on the water mat....where the water is spraying up is just priceless. I love how chubby he is. What a CUTE little man!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP