Monday, September 12, 2011

255/365

**Sorry, this is a long post, but the "quote" is a funny one. :)

Busy, busy Monday! But I got everything on my list for today completed! And look what I busted my littlest guy trying to do!

255/365
And I attempted some more close ups of the kids for a wall display in my head...I'm headed to Michaels for the next few days to use a 50% off coupon on frames. The wall will be done soon, but I need some pictures to go in them! After I took this one, I thought Ben looked like a teenager. His surfer boy hair (yes, he needs a hair cut), the look in his eyes. I just caught a glimpse of what he will look like when he is older.
Ben
And this is what you get when you say you have a green and a yellow M&M hidden in your lens.
D

And a quote I don't want to forget...

I have just finished reading "Heaven is For Real" which I highly recommend. After reading it, I asked Delia if she had ever talked to Jesus. Her reply was, "Yes." I then asked what he said, and she replied, "He said to give me candy." Haha! I also asked her what color he was (meaning what color does he wear) and she said, "Pink." Okay D! I really enjoyed the book and hope have recommended it to just about anyone I have talked to in the past couple of days. This would be a great book for a book club!

6 comments:

karren September 12, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

Ben will be a heartbreaker for sure! I get the biggest kick out of Delia's expressions. Priceless. These B/W's are beautiful.

Barb September 12, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

oh my goodness! Delia is just too sweet! I agree that Ben looks so grown up in that photo!

Kristin September 13, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

The first thing I thought when I saw Ben's picture was he looks so much older, and then you commented on it, so you really did capture a glimpse of what's yet to come. My girlfriend gave me Heaven is for Real and told me that my Mom's spirit told her to buy it for me. I'm about half way through it and am savoring it because I don't want it to end.

Shannon Joy September 13, 2011 at 1:47 AM  

Delia has it all figured out :). Your babies are getting so big! I also have read the book and LOVED it!

Amy September 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

Oh wow. That photo of Ben made me pause for a minute. He looks very grown up. And the one of Delia made me giggle :-)

Megan September 14, 2011 at 1:24 AM  

Aw Delia :) So funny. Ben does look super mature in that shot! Of course Jesus wears pink :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP