Sunday, September 11, 2011

254/365

Today was a nice day spent with family. It was beautiful here in the South. Fall is definitely on its way, but I'm hoping for a few more pool days before summer ends. Our evening boat plans were spoiled by one of my CL sales. I'm glad to have made the sale, just wish they had come on time...ugh. Hopefully we can go one night this week to make up for it. The kids looked sweet while Ben was teaching Delia how to use the computer. They had fun together playing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse game on disney.com.

254/365

Here is a phone picture of a deer in my in-laws neighborhood. They don't seem to care if you are standing outside of your car gawking at them. I was about 20 feet from them at the closest point before a couple more cars drove by and they moved on into the woods.
Deer

4 comments:

Amanda Norton September 11, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Cool deer! And what is this about MM game online? I will have to check it out for the kids!! So jealous lately of your 365. I've been taking pictures still... just no post :(

karren September 12, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

I love this photo of Delia and Ben. What a sweet brother he is.

Amy September 13, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Sweet photo of Delia and Ben :-)

Megan September 14, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

Craigslist buyers are never on time. I think it's a rule. lol

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP