Wednesday, September 7, 2011

250/365

Today was our Matilda Jane show. I finally got the house in order, which is the main reason I wanted to host it here. And what a good feeling when the show was said and done to have a nice clean house to breath in. Honestly, I haven't felt so relaxed in a long time. Just knowing there wasn't a thing to do but enjoy my kids in our clutter free, clean home, was a like a taking a load off of my shoulders. Now to keep it that way!

Bray still isn't crawling the traditional route, but he is getting where he wants to go know. Breath another sigh of relief. He crossed the room to get this ambulance. I have a feeling Ben isn't going to be too happy with him when he really gets going fast. Bray is already expressing a love for things that have wheels. I guess Ben has been his role model.

Eye on the prize:

Bray "Crawling"
Getting there slowly....(and official 365 pic)
250/365
And a couple from the rear view:
Bray "Crawling"
Bray "Crawling"
And he got it!
Bray "Crawling"

We are having some icky weather here. So not much motivation for taking pictures or editing them. I'll catch up soon!

3 comments:

Melissa September 7, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

I love his little teeth and his look of determination in the first photo.
Awesome processing here....really love it!

Amy September 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Love these, especially his expression in the first one.

Megan September 9, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Aww, I love his determination. Sweet boy. I can't believe how soon he'll be a year old!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP