Sunday, September 4, 2011

247/365

This was our last day on the beach. We got out there early today before the crowds (it was soooo crazy crowded!) Early for us is 9am. I've never seen the beach so crowded in Charleston. The kids had a wonderful time again. I got to cuddle Bray another day for nap time on the beach, which made us both happy. The big kids had fun playing in the sand, jumping waves, chasing birds, feeding birds, "Hey bird!", watering the reeds that washed ashore (never seen so many of those either!), eating Snickers bars,...

Here is a picture of my big two. They really are best friends. They have their fair share of arguments, but in the end, they love each other and enjoy each others company, and that is all that matters.

247/365
I have a few more to add later. For now, I'm going to bed. Or at least going to read in bed. Seems to be my favorite past time lately.

2 comments:

Barb September 8, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

I am so jealous that you got to go to Charleston! I miss that place a lot! Love this photo of the kiddos! They look like they really get along. Good job Momma!

Amanda Norton September 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

Very cool picture!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP