Wednesday, August 31, 2011

243/365

This has been the busiest week in a long time. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Bray and I ran a bunch of errands in the morning. And I did laundry all.day.long. for the second day. So much for a load a day. I somehow forget to do my load a day on the weekends... And once again, I didn't even think about taking a photo until around bath time. Bray looked so small playing in the playroom. A friend just got a wide angle lens and has inspired me to break out the Tamy and go wide.

243/365
I never really ever used it on the wide end when I used to use it more. The focal length along with the perspective in this photo seems to have made the things on the periphery look a lot larger, making Bray look so much smaller. It is a big, big world out there!

7 comments:

Carrie September 1, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

Seems like we're all feeling the wide angle lens recently. I've been pulling mine out recently too, even though I don't have any cool pics to show for it yet. He does look so little in there. I love your wall color and all the light you're getting in that room.

whippetmom September 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Looks great! I like using my wider angles too, it's nice to see how small the kids are :)

Jaime September 1, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

Yes...really making me want one. ^^ :) And yes...his surroundings definitely add to this. Cute!

Megan September 1, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Hello, friend ;) The distortion combined with the foreground elements really does emphasize how little he is. That toy on the right looks pretty cool!

Amy September 1, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

I'm loving my new wide(r) angle lens too. Love this!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography September 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Oooo ... that's just the cutest. Love the wide angle. It brings me to the floor of your living room.

karren September 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

He is so adorable, and I love the light from the window

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP