Tuesday, August 30, 2011

242/365

Today is my second Monday I've had this week. I thought I was finished with Mondays after I quit working. I have spent waaay too much time waiting this week already. I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to waiting, but add 3 kids to the mix and it doesn't matter how many toys the car dealership has, it is not going to be a fun time. I'm looking forward to our trip to the beach soon :) I can't wait to spend some time with some good friends. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

We have been on the go all.day.long. for two days now. So, here are a few snaps this evening at dinner.
Bray is trying to get the camera.

242/365
Delia's big carpet burn. I still haven't gotten the story out of how this happened. So, I'm pretty sure she was doing something she shouldn't have been...
Boo boo
And this struck me as funny. Ben looks like he is sitting at the table with nothing on but a bib. (yes, my almost 5 year old still wears a bib with certain foods that I KNOW will stain, such as Chef-boy-ar-dee). I hate to scrub clothes, but I don't make him eat them naked!
Bennie

9 comments:

whippetmom August 30, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

lol. Ouch to delia's booboo! And I still make gavin wear a bib too when he eats messy foods!;)

Carrie August 30, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

I like the B&W on these. Poor babe with that carpet burn.

karren August 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM  

Poor Delia...that burn looks awful. I always love your photos. Don't ask me how I have missed your blog for so many days in a row. Crazy! I like the one of the kids all ready for school with their book bags. Delia feeding Bray, is adorable. He sure is growing fast. You asked how I am feeling. I am better, but still not good. Residual Shingle's pain, and some nerve problems on my right side that are very painful. Everything since the middle of May has been a blur... I feel like I have missed the entire Summer, but it's bound to get better soon. Thanks for asking. I'm wanting to work on my photography, but it has taken a back seat. I just do hit and miss with the blog.

Kristin August 31, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

Actually, it's probably good you hadn't taken a picture of anything else during the day because these are priceless, and it would have been a shame to miss them. My 4 year old won't wear a bib anymore, so I do make him eat naked when we have "those" kind of foods. LOL!

Amy August 31, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Love these!

Chelsea August 31, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

These are a perfect way to show off your day! Hopefully, you'll get a breather in before heading off to a wonderful vacation!!

Megan September 1, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Oh my goodness, Delia! I do make my kids eat pasta naked. Lol:)

Kimberly September 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Incredibly artistic with black & white and you are talented with a camera. Nicely done.
I'm with you on using bibs, my 6 year old still wears one for every meal and I'm fortunate enough that her clothes can be handed down stain free because of it.

Valeria September 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

That is a booboo.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP