Sunday, August 28, 2011

240/365

I drew the kids a hopscotch in the driveway. It took me longer to draw it than they played with it. And I drew Ben a parking lot, of course. It is a hot one today! We taught Sunday School again today. It went much smoother than last time. I think mostly because there weren't as many crafts....sometimes less is more. And I'm getting another craft on! This has been a really productive weekend for me. I have really needed to see progress and this weekend has gotten me really excited about our home again. :) Can't wait to share it all. I need a couple of days to pull it all together.

240/365

4 comments:

Megan August 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Fun perspective and comp! You have been busy with the projects lately!!

Kristin August 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

So sweet. I remember the days of hopscotch like they were yesterday. What a timeless tradition.

Amy August 31, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

I love hopscotch pictures. Just reminds me of being a kid. Gorgeous sky!

Valeria September 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

Nice capture

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP