Saturday, August 27, 2011

239/365

Delia wanted to feed Bray his juice after naptime. So of course this presented the perfect opportunity for a picture. Delia is such a nurturer. She gives hugs when she knows you need one. Long meaningful ones. She is so sweet to Brayden. I think she is going to be the glue that holds all of my babies together when they are all grown up and have moved on with their adult lives. She is a great playmate for Ben. They have their share of quarrels, for sure!, but they have fun together too. I love my babies!

239/365
Oh yeah, Delia was also multitasking while feeding Bray, but I wasn't fast enough to catch it on camera. She had one of Brent's old cell phones holding it between her ear and shoulder. She says, "Hello, Beeb. Uh-huh. Okay. Bye." Bebe is now know as just Beeb. Love how she shortened it! haha!And she has a huge rug burn on her forehead. It is a beauty!

4 comments:

Megan August 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

What a sweet image. :)

Amanda Norton August 29, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

aw precious!!

Amy August 31, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Aww, so sweet!

Branson September 2, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

Oh my goodness, cuteness to the max! And golly I am always in awe (aka jealous of, haha) of the LIGHT you have indoors!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP