Friday, August 26, 2011

238/365

Well, kinda on a whim, I took off to Home Depot after school to grab some paint to paint the back of the built ins in the living room. I am so excited about this room coming together! I meant to take a more creative before picture, but whoops!, I forgot. I was too excited to even take a before picture with all of the shelves in. Here is the bookshelves with the shelves out on one side and taped off. I didn't have time to get any paint up before Parent's Night Out at the church. Ben had a "little bit" of fun, Delia seemed to have enjoyed herself, and Bray was still awake at 9 pm (he couldn't fall asleep on his hot date!). Good times with good people!

238/365
20110826_Before Painting Shelves_0004_web
And in my defense, I have not really attempted to "style" these bookcases. I am aware that everything looks thrown in there....because that is just what has happened. Lot of junk just places on the shelves with the thoughts that I will get to it at some point. Well, the time has come...can't wait to post the after in a few days!

6 comments:

Courtney August 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

Love the shelves! I love old cameras as well and have 4 but no creative way to display them. I thought you were going to do something with your shelves since you've been pinning away :O)

Courtney August 28, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

P.S. What font is that you use on your pics? IT's super cute! And if you tell me that is your natural beautiful handwriting we can't be friends anymore!!

Megan August 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Ooo- those teal paint chips on the mantel are exciting!

Valeria August 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

Love your house

Amanda Norton August 29, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

Can't wait to see it all! I went from clutter to nothing. Now I've got to add some things back :)

Amy August 31, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Love those shelves! Can't wait to see the after :-)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP