Wednesday, August 24, 2011

236/365

Another great day at school for both kids. Ben is learning about capital and lower case letters and when to use them in words. Delia just "played". What is it with 3 year olds and all you can get out of them is " I played". Ben said that every day last year. Bray and I had a busy day while the kids were out.

The dining room is almost cleaned out! I am heading to the consignment store to dump the rest of the baby things and anything left over goes to Good Will!

I finished the "F" up today, and will post a picture when I have the "B" and "R" made and hanging. Hopefully it will be within this year!

The kids were playing outside this afternoon and Delia wanted to show me this "beautiful flower". She was looking at it like it was the most gorgeous thing she had ever seen. I love my sweet girl.

236/365

7 comments:

Melissa August 24, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Oooh....lovely flower Delia!
That's funny about what she says she does at school. Caroline always says, "I just eat snack and that's all". Haha

Barb August 24, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

Love the flower! My girls get excited over dandelions and other random weeds too. They pick them all the time and want me to put them in a vase :) Crazy your brother was there for the earthquake! I'm glad it was just a little one. I bought supplies to make a melted crayon canvas and letters to wrap with yarn for the girl's doors. Neither look very time consuming, but staying in Mckenzie's room for 2 hours a night until she falls asleep doesn't allow me to be productive. I could work on them during the day, but then I would have extra help that I don't really want. So, maybe one day I will get to them...

Tracy August 25, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

How sweet!! Love this shot!

Megan August 25, 2011 at 1:00 AM  

It's a gorgeous flower :) Fun perspective and I like that you included negative space! A little jealous that you are clearing the house of baby gear. It takes up so much room!

Valeria August 25, 2011 at 1:28 AM  

Love this shot

Carrie August 25, 2011 at 6:53 AM  

Such a pretty picture. I like the warm peachy tones.

Kristin August 28, 2011 at 12:42 AM  

Now that's some crazy dof! You rock!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP