Monday, August 22, 2011

234/365

Today was the first day of Pre-K for Ben and "school" for Delia. I'm so proud of my big kids! They had a great day and I hope this first day predicts how the rest of the year will unfold. I'm really excited for Ben to go to handwriting class. I don't think Ben learned much of anything last year in the 3 year old class as far as academics go, so this year for Delia will probably be a bust, but she enjoys socializing with her friends.

This is a crappy first day of school pic, but if I walked them in today, I feared I would be walking them in all year.

234/365
Excited in general!
First Day of Preschool
Delia was really excited about her new book bag.
First Day of "School"

7 comments:

Tracy August 24, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

Adorable shots. And I really like your first day of school shot! What wonderful excitement in that last photo! Priceless.

whippetmom August 24, 2011 at 12:49 AM  

aww! I love it!

Melissa August 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Look at her sweet and happy face!! So cute!

Valeria August 25, 2011 at 1:30 AM  

How fun, nothing like the first day of school

Megan August 25, 2011 at 1:44 AM  

They are just too cute :)

Amy August 25, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

These are so cute! Hope they both have a great year!

Kristin August 28, 2011 at 12:46 AM  

I love 1st day of school pictures, no matter where they're taken, they always tell such a story, and your shots are no exception. I actually love the first school shot, and the second and third shots...well, they are just precious! I hope the kids both have a wonderful year.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP