Friday, August 19, 2011

231/365

What is it with kids and fans? I love how you can see his two huge teeth. This little guy just melts my heart. He is really impressing himself with the sounds that he is making. I can tell how proud he is when he squeals or gagaga's. I love it!

231/365
School starts Monday for the big kids. They had open house today. Ben has a good mix of old and new friends in his class and I absolutely love his teacher. She is really going to be awesome, I think. I hope that he adjusts well. He is a shy kid and I know how hard that can be. I remember those feelings of nervousness....and I just hate it for him. Delia, on the other hand sat right down at her seat and started playing. She also has a good mix of old and new friends. But, her class is a big question mark. They may decide to split the class and move them into the other two classes. :( I hope that isn't the case. Even though I don't think the transition would be a difficult one for her, I don't want her year to be disrupted.

2 comments:

karren August 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

I hope that the open house tonight will help
Ben to be less nervous on Monday. The open house is a good idea. What ever happens with Delia's class, I hope that she will get to stay with her friends. That is so important to the kids. Gee...it would be important to ME! LOL!

whippetmom August 20, 2011 at 1:01 AM  

He already has his top two teeth!? Oh my!!Super cute shot!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP