Wednesday, August 17, 2011

229/365

Today was a loooooong day. We headed out this morning to get a few things to get our paint and craft on. The trip was pretty fruitless for me. The kids are set to get their paint on though. I am in the process of making a cork board out of wine corks for the kitchen. I have a frame that I had planned on using for Delia's room, but never used it, and it fits perfectly on a skinny wall in the kitchen. Well, I cannot find a tool to cut the corks with anywhere....I'm at a standstill....

This evening while we were cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, Bray was having a ball watching Ben play with a bouncy ball. He LOVES those big kids. Can you tell from the excitement in his face? He is squealing and bouncing up and down. I love that kid!

229/365

5 comments:

Barb August 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

I see you still love your Dr. Pepper :) I love the smile on Bray's face!

Carrie August 18, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

Such a sweet photo! He's very happy watching them.

whippetmom August 19, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

lol. he's just like owen- can't wait to get down and play with the big kids :) what fabulous light you have!!

Amy August 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Love his expressions! Looks like he'd like to launch himself right out of the chair and join in the fun.

Megan August 19, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Look at that joy!! So cute :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP