Tuesday, August 16, 2011

228/365

Busy day and Brent won't be home until after midnight. Usually on days like today, the kids decide to be on their worst behavior, but today they must have felt sorry for me or something. We went back to school shopping this afternoon and the kids really scored big time. New Chucks for all of them (Bray's are soooo cute!) and of course Delia ended up with 4 pair of shoes. ALL of them were on sale and then buy one get one half off....ALL of them. :)

Here is a weed that I forgot to pull up after taking pictures of it. I like it more in B&W, but I wanted to show how vibrant in color it is. Totally neon in real life.

228/365
Neon Weed

3 comments:

Amy August 16, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Very cool in B&W! And why can't I find deals like that when I go shoe shopping??

Melissa August 16, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Were you at Stride Rite at the outlet? That's where I score sweet deals like that.
Love the vibrant green and your square comp, too.

Megan August 17, 2011 at 2:04 AM  

Ooo- more texture :) I think you're on a texture kick lately. Why is it that kids usually choose the worst day for misbehaving?!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP