Monday, August 15, 2011

227/365

Sorry I haven't been making my rounds and commenting lately. I have been reading a TON, which hasn't left a lot of room for anything else.  As always, thanks for stopping by and I'll do better! Anyone have any good book recommendations? I just finished the Steig Larson series and The Help. Now I feel lost and don't know what to read next...

I haven't stopped taking pictures, but I have gotten a little lazy. I was out of town for a couple of days and now I dread catching up...one of the my supplies for my next project arrived the other day...I can't wait to get it started.

227/365
Delia taking a macro shot of the corks :)
Corks
And I didn't think 100 corks looked like much until they were all scattered across the floor.
Corks
And the boy can make trucks out of anything. I love the patience I can see on his face.
Corks
And in other news, Bray FINALLY broke out some true babbling today. He said a few mamamama's and one other string of consonants. Whew! I was starting to worry. Now I hope he can remember that he can do that tomorrow. I'm hoping the worry is for nothing....

Ben's first day at speech went smoothly. He was 'cited to show his therapist his new tattoos he got at a birthday party yesterday. She thinks he is doing great!

Quote of the Day:

Me: Delia you are so sweet to make Bray laugh.
Ben: Delia likes to talk to Bray. I don't talk to him as much.
Me: I know. Why is that?
Ben: Babies are a girl thing.

Haha! We have never been that is a boy thing or that is a girl thing for the most part. Funny how baby BOYS are a girl thing!

7 comments:

karren August 15, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

These cork shots are great. What are you doing with them? I just started reading "The Help". I am beginning chapter 6 now and I really love the book. I like to read but rarely read fiction. It feels good to read a good book like this one again. My DIL read "House Rules" and when she would post quotes from the book on her blog, I felt like I would like to read it. She says it is very good.

Valeria August 15, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

I love his comments, they remind my son's way of thinking. Boys are something else

Amanda Norton August 16, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Yay Bray!!!
What are you doing with the corks? I've been saving mine up forever and can't decide what to do with them...
Let's go see the movie The Help soon!

Amy August 16, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Love the cork shots! I loved The Help. I 2nd Karren's suggestion of House Rules-very good book. The Kitchen House is also really good.

Melissa August 16, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

Drat. I wish I didn't live way down here on the Southside. I wanna go see The Help with y'all,! ;)

The shot of Delia the Photog cracked me up. I am also curious about those corks.

Megan August 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Aww, Ben :) I just finished Water for Elephants and am now on The Help. I've loved having some time for summer reading this year.

Courtney August 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

Yay for babbling!! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with those! Are you going to make a letter?? I finished Water for Elephants a few weeks ago! Please read it!! Sorry I have been the worst commenter ever!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP