Sunday, August 14, 2011

226/365

I have an idea for pictures to go in the family room. And thanks to Pinterest (and one of Courntey's pins) I have the final puzzle piece as to how I am going to arrange it on the wall. I have had the idea for some time that I want some really close ups of the kids...well, how do you like my attemt number 438? Haha. Bray has food all over his face and has the excersaucer as the background....I wonder how many photos the exersaucer has debuted in this year? Delia looks like she is telepathically telling me to eat poop or die, and Ben "can't open my eyes" because the sun it so bright. It is real though. I'll try again soon.

226/365
Close Ups Attempt #437
Close Ups Attempt #437


And Bray's first rooster tail, awwww. The first of many, many, many. Bray and Ben have the same hair texture and Ben is the king of rooster tails.
First Roostertail

8 comments:

Chelsea August 15, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

Oh, I love all these shots...I don't even thin you need to re-attempt the one of Ben, it's very 'in the moment'!

karren August 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

These b/w's are exceptionally beautiful and SHARP! I like that rooster tail shot with the beautiful bokeh too.

Valeria August 15, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

They look cute. I love Ben's face, so funny

Amy August 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

I love these! Especially the one of Delia. I think I'd use them as they are.

Branson August 16, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

LOL! Your commentary always cracks me up...

Amanda Norton August 16, 2011 at 8:17 PM  

Love them all! And especially the one of D's expression!!

Megan August 17, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

Hehe. I love all of the expressions :)

Courtney August 20, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

I LOVE these! They are so them!! I am DYING to do something like this too!! Just need to get my butt in gear! I want to see pictures when you get them up :O) THanks for the shout out :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP