Wednesday, August 10, 2011

222/365

Well, due to a much needed break during the middle of the day, I have decided that Ben needs his own "quiet" time or alone time. We have been really butting heads lately and for both of our sanity's sake, it is a good idea to have a little bit of time apart. It has gone really well the past couple of days. And because the video monitors are set up in D's and Bray's rooms, I have no idea what Ben is up to in there. So, I took a sneak peek. I love seeing what they are doing when they don't think anyone is looking. Looks like all is well!

222/365
And then he busted me and roped my into reading one of his kids magazines to him. Not sure what this silly smile is about!
Funny Boy

9 comments:

Carrie August 10, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

I love the institution of quiet time. A much needed break for everyone!

whippetmom August 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

hehe :) So cute.

Megan August 11, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Quiet time is a sanity saver :) Those license plates are so fun!

Amy August 11, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

So cute! Quiet time was required at our house when mine were that age too.

Chelsea August 11, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

Looks like he enjoyed himself! And I LOVE his room, that decor is awesome...great job with the plates!!

karren August 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

I agree that quiet time is great. My daughter has done it for years and it has saved her sanity. Darling pictures of Ben

Mindy August 12, 2011 at 3:20 AM  

I've been MIA for too long but he is so adorable I just had to come and comment! Glad he's being good for quiet time, wish I could same the same for my little munchkins. :)

Tracy August 14, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

This is just an adorable post!!

Valeria August 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

I guess we should start quiet time here, sometimes I think I am loosing it.
How can you resist to this smile :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP