Tuesday, August 9, 2011

221/365

Bray has finally mastered the walker. He can go pretty much anywhere he wants and can now get into pretty much anything he wants. He has figured out how to open drawers and cabinets. I remember Ben at this age walking by the stove and grabbing the dish towel, putting it in his little tray and taking off again. Have I mentioned how much I love this age?

221/365
Where's Mommy?
Where's Mommy?
Just another one that I liked.
Sweet Bray
Quote for the Day: Sometimes Ben sounds so grown up. Both he and Delia had driven their cars down the hill beside the house and couldn't get them back up...Well, because they know that isn't allowed, I told them they needed to figure out how they could get the cars back up. I went inside for a few minutes to get lunch started. When I came back out, they had set up two little chairs where they could view their "stuck" cars. They had been sitting there discussing how to get them back up the hill. Ben says, "We can't get the cars back up because we have three problems...." Then he continues to describe the problems. They make me laugh. Thank goodness, because today was a trying day!

3 comments:

Amanda Norton August 10, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Yay Bray for getting around! I love that age too :)

Amy August 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Adorable photos of Bray! Love that age too.

Branson August 13, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

He looks so much like Delia in that where's mommy pic :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP