Friday, August 5, 2011

217/365

What a fun day! We hosted the MOPS playgroup today at the pool and there was a great turn out. And even better, we had the whole pool to ourselves! It was nice to see all of our friends. Afterward, I go to put Bray in the bed, and tell D to go pick out a book. I walk in and she is "reading/singing" the Farmer in the Dell book to herself in her sweet little voice..."the kitty cat takes the rat, the kitty cat takes the rat, hi ho the derry oh...." I promise I didn't pose these!

2147/365
And this is the smile I love so much! There is nothing sweeter than this little girl. I'm so lucky to have been blessed with her little ray of sunshine.
Delia

9 comments:

Megan August 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

She is precious. Look how much of the room you showed us! I don't think we've had the entire tour yet, though... hint, hint :)

Melissa August 5, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

I'm swooning!!!! And her little lovey...what does she call it?

Barb August 5, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

She is beautiful Laurie! And, I love the blue walls with her bedding!

whippetmom August 6, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

How precious! I could just squeeze her! What's her lovey? A lamb? PS her room is too cute!

Courtney August 6, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

Oh my goodness! If these aren't the two sweetest photos I've ever seen!! When are you going to photograph that lovely room of hers??? Don't make me nag you!

karren August 6, 2011 at 2:52 AM  

Her room looks SOOO CUTE!. I want to see the whole thing. What a darling pictue of her reading. She is such a little beauty and I hope she will always be your best bud.

Amy August 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

She is adorable. So sweet.

Valeria August 7, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

She is too cute. And yes, you are blessed

Branson August 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

Absolutely precious! You capture the best moments!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP