Thursday, August 4, 2011

216/365

Okay, some may call me mean....whatever....but I think Bray needs a little motivation if he is ever going to crawl. He can get from A to B, but in a very unconventional way. Rolling, rolling, rolling....or pushing himself backward with his hands....or turning onto his side, then pushing with his toes with one leg, then back to belly, side, toes, belly, repeat...it takes quite some time. And in all honesty, he doesn't seem want to crawl, he just wants to sit up. He spends a lot of his time on his back doing crunches so that he can see...hehee. I need to get a picture of that, but it ain't pretty. :)

216/365
And here is a selfie! See that fuzzy area over Bray's left eye and the fuzzyish area in the middle and right? That is my hair. :)
All Smiles

5 comments:

Melissa August 4, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Oh goodness! Love these photos!!! And I don't think you're mean at all ;)

Carrie August 4, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

I remember doing a similar thing with Lincoln to get him moving! Your little Bray is so adorable. Sorry I've been away without commenting. It was a pleasure though going back and checking out all of your awesome photos. Here's some of my favorites ;0)

The processing of pic 2 on 8/3
The last pic on 7/30 is AMAZING!!! How'd you do that?!?
Gorgeous family photo! So glad to hear his eeg went well.
YUM--Cherry cheesecake was always my favorite as a kid. Haven't had it in a while, but then I should soon ;)
The grasshopper--WOW.

Thanks for being awesome and inspiring us all.

whippetmom August 5, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

hehe not mean at all- I do/did the same thing with my kiddos! I love his happy little face- he has the best smiles!

Amy August 5, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

If you're mean, then so am I. I did that with all 3 of mine to encourage crawling. Love these!

Valeria August 7, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Love the little hand

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP