Friday, July 29, 2011

210/365

Delia is going through the stage of "Girls have a tutu, boys have a peepee". So there is a lot of talk about body parts and bodily functions around here. Yay for me! And of course D's obsession makes Ben talk about it a lot more too.
Quote of the day (Ben):
"The heiney crack is where the poo poo comes out"
Yep, that is correct big guy. Nice observation.

And why don't I let my kids play with play dough more? It kept them busy for an hour. There was no fighting or whining and there was lots of sharing going on.
And of course it involves cars. I mean, doesn't everything involve cars with this kid?

210/365

Bray can't wait to get in on the action.
20110729_Play Dough_0018_web

D's favorite are the scissors.
20110729_Play Dough_0034_web

7 comments:

whippetmom July 29, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Playdough is a huge hit here too. It keeps them busy forever, and thankfully we have tile so virtually no mess ;)I love the look of concentration on Delia's face!!

Melissa July 29, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

Ha!!! Caroline is into potty talk too. We are so lucky. ;)
Love the play dough bokeh.

Amanda Norton July 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

How funny, Ben! And yes, nice observation :)
We love play dough!! I'm not sure who loves it more, me.. or them!
Hang tight Brayden.. just a few more months!

Valeria July 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM  

Play dough is always fun. I have a boy and yes, everything ends up in poo or peepee. Guess it is a boy thing

Kristin July 30, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

Hey, at least they weren't molding body parts too! Now that would have been a hoot to photograph. Your little man is looking SO big with his handsome new "do"!

karren July 30, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

Love the poo poo quote. My boys and grandsons all did the cars in the Play doh too. Trust Delia to use scissors. Little artist!

Megan July 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

I know why you don't let them use play doh more often... tiny little bits all over the place... wait, maybe that's why I don't get it out every day :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP