Thursday, July 28, 2011

209/365

We got some GREAT news today! Brayden's EEG was normal, which means that all of the scary stuff is pretty much ruled out (such as seizures and spasms). We go back in two weeks for a 45 minute EEG at the neurology office to double check just to be safe. So, our family is united again! Here we are giving a big CHEERS to Brayden! Popsicles have been a summer tradition for us after dinner and tonight we also had something to celebrate. Bray cheered with a Mum Mum.

209/365

Again, thank you for praying for our little family. Needless to say, the last few days have been scary and stressful. Brayden has been a real trooper throughout it all. It would have been much harder without the support of our family and friends. Cheers! Give your little ones a big hug and kiss.

12 comments:

Melissa July 28, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Yay!!! God is good!!! So happy for you guys!! Sleep well friend!

Tracy July 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

YAY!! What wonderful news! And what an adorable photo!!!!

Jaime July 29, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

Great capture...love how the dog has joined the family moment as well. :)Glad for the great new! ...the waiting is never the fun part.

karren July 29, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

Ohhh.... I cannot even express how happy I am with this wonderful news! God is good. I am happy that such an awesome blessing has come to your family, especially little Bray. This is the second year I have followed your blog and I really feel like I know you. I think you will rest well tonight. :-)

Kristin July 29, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

Great family shot and even better news. So happy for ALL of you!

Sara July 29, 2011 at 6:30 AM  

Wonderful news! Nothing worse for parents than a sick child.

Amy July 29, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

So happy that you got good news! Love this...

darolyn July 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

Yeah! So glad you got good news! What a great picture.

Courtney July 29, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

Praise the Lord!! That is the best news!! I have been thinking about you and your family a lot lately!! I'm so glad to hear this and love the fun celebration!! God is good!!!

whippetmom July 29, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Great news! I missed any post about it- darn lack of internet lately. But I'm so happy you got good news! Love the sweet family picture too :)

Amanda Norton July 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

Really, all I can say is Praise God :)

Megan July 30, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

This is such a perfect family memory :) I love it. I was gone throughout your ordeal and am reading your blog backwards... but I'm so glad that test results were normal <3

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP