Wednesday, July 27, 2011

208/365

We don't have any news yet, but I thought I would check in....Bray has been a complete angel today. He has charmed all of the nurses and techs with his smiles. We were here for 6 hours before they hooked him up to the EEG. I was soooo a better nurse than that....Anyway...the little head wrap doesn't seem to phase him at all. He hasn't had as many "spasms" today as yesterday or the day before, of course! I hope he never has one again, but if he does, now would be a good time!! We are spending the night and hope to have some answers tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I can....because you know I brought the camera!

208/365
And thanks for the prayers and sweet comments. It means a lot to me. We will take any prayer or positive thoughts we can get!

3 comments:

Melissa July 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Still praying and thinking of you all. I hope you are comfortable where you are and are able to get a little bit of rest tonight. I'll be checking back for updates! :)

Valeria July 30, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

He still so adorable

Megan July 30, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

What a happy little man :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP