Tuesday, July 26, 2011

207/365

Today has sucked. Please say a prayer for my littlest guy Bray. Sunday he started making random spasms/involuntary muscle movements with his arms and legs. Long story short, we saw the pediatrician (love her) this morning who got us in to see a neurologist a few hours later. Brayden goes for some tests tomorrow and hopefully we will have some answers. Otherwise, Bray is happy as ever and so full of smiles and squeals. We are worried sick and just want tomorrow to be over already. Meanwhile, I can't keep my hands off of him. I know he is sick of me loving on him so much the past few days.

And if I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. I am so thankful for my mom. I'm thankful that she loves me and my kids enough to drop everything to be there for me. Not everyone is lucky enough to live near family and I feel so blessed. Thanks momma! Love you.

On a high note, check out that pincer grasp!

207/365

And seriously, this little guy melts my heart. How did I get so lucky to have THREE of these precious little "humans" as Ben likes to call us :)
Love him

Love him

10 comments:

Barb July 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

Laurie, I can't imagine how worried you must be. I am sorry you are having to go through this. I hope you get answers (good ones) soon!!!I will be praying for you guys!!! {{hugs}}

Amanda Norton July 26, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

These are so cute.. Great grip there too. Praying for little guy and will talk to you tomorrow. Love you!!

Valeria July 27, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

Be calm, everything will be fine.
I will be praying

Courtney July 27, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

Oh Laurie! My heart aches for you guys as you wait to find out what is going on. I will definitely be praying for you all and Bray!! Please keep us posted!! I know I've never met him or you but I feel as if you are a real life friend and I hope all is well!!!

Chelsea July 27, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Hoping everything will be okay with him! Stay strong, Momma!! He's just gorgeous nonetheless!!

karren July 27, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Good luck with everything Laurie. I hope that they find the source of his trouble and that it will be easily tasken care of. He sure is a darling little guy! I will be praying for him and for your family.

Tracy July 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

I just read this Laurie. My heart goes out to you! I will be saying a big prayer for Bray and continue to. Thoughts are with you. Take care!!

darolyn July 28, 2011 at 12:26 AM  

Thinking about you and your family! I hope everything turns out OK. Thinking positive thoughts!!!

Jaime July 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Aw...love the first pic....his chubby little fingers. :)

Will be praying!

Megan July 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

He is sooo handsome :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP