Monday, July 25, 2011

206/365

Oh how I wish I could pack up my college friends and bring them home with me. We have all moved several times and still manage to keep in touch. It has been about 13 years since I first met these girls and I love them as much now as I did then. We all had good times, bad times, happy and sad times, and we were all there for each other. There is never a moment of awkward silence (you can forget that with LindsEy around ;)). I love you ladies! Wish you were here with us Fe! These are the Linda/ey's. One was my roommate in college and the other may as well have been. :) And of course their beautiful, sweet, children.

College Friends

1 comments:

Barb July 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Love it! It is so wonderful to have friendships that endure the test of time and distance :) Looks like y'all are so happy!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP