Sunday, July 24, 2011

205/365

We had the best day today! We met up with friends at our favorite lakeside lunch spot, then we spent the rest of the day at "The Rock" swimming and jumping and munching. It was our first time hanging out there and I think we will be heading back there again soon. Hope my friend doesn't mind being featured for my 365 shot, but it was by far the coolest one! I didn't look half as graceful in my shot ;) Happy Anniversary sweet friends!

205/365


Oh! And we have named the boat!!! A little play on words, or you can read it literally...hehe, thank you Ben..... Time Out, lol. I'm not sure if it will stick or not, but it sounds good to me!
B & D

9 comments:

karren July 25, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

Time out is perfect! Love the shots. The lake looks so fun!

Jennifer Gammon July 25, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a great day!

Branson July 25, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

Love both of these shots! You are making me jealous, though! lol.

Val July 25, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

The last image is awesome!

Courtney July 27, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

Wow!! Seriously WOW!! That last image is amazing!!! Love the name of your boat. Ian wants a sailboat so very badly and is already dreaming up names :O) I love that one!

Kristin July 29, 2011 at 3:37 AM  

I adore the last picture and your editing on the first one ROCKS. And BTW, I hope the boat name sticks, its a keeper.

Amy July 29, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

These are great and I love the boat name!

whippetmom July 29, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

oh so jealous! I love these. And I know you must love all the family time. That last shot of B & D is so lovely! What's your secret on not blowing out the sky? I don't know what I keep doing- but I have blown EVERY sky lately :(

Megan August 13, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

What fun shots! I love the perspective and composition of the 2nd.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP