Saturday, July 23, 2011

204/365

Our family is whole again. The big kids are back. Ben came home making this face again. It isn't a new one, but it has resurfaced after being shelved for quite some time. What a cutie. I am wondering if it is something he picked up from Grandma?

204/365
And this will be what I look like on Monday when reality hits me full force that I'm alone with all three again!
Pulling My Hair Out!
Ben asked me again today if he could have a camera like mine when he is grown up. :) Save your pennies big guy! And it better be a Nikon! :)
New smile
And Bray's "new" smile that he breaks out occasionally. I think this is the result of the big honking tooth coming in. It probably feels freaky to him.

6 comments:

karren July 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Cute photos. I enjoyed your dialog as much as the pictures. Bray is growing up so fast! It probably is the feel of that tooth that causes this little face. Sweet!

Melissa July 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Adorable new smile!! Ben's faces cracked me up. Grandmas teach them all sorts of things. I totally think it was her. Hahaha!

Courtney July 24, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

I honestly have no idea how you are still going strong. Seriously! Secrets please! I promise I'm going to be a better commenter and fingers crossed stay on top of mine :O) I love Bray's new little smile. He looks just like Delia! Wow!! Glad all the kids are back!! You are right...he better get a Nikon! Then he can share lenses :O)

Barb July 24, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

I love this photo of Bray! He is sooooo cute and I love his new haircut :)

whippetmom July 26, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

aww :) Love these. Ben is so handsome! Gavin asked me about having a camera like me too- of course he better shoot Canon though ;)

Amy July 29, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

LOL, love that 2nd one.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP