Friday, July 22, 2011

203/365

Poor Bray. He is my only subject these days. He is such a sweet little soul. I love how he holds on tight to my arm when I hold him. His emerging personality reminds me a lot of Delia at his age. Grabby. Vocal. Funny. Busy. He is always doing something to try to get a laugh. Is Delia grooming him to be her accomplice? Watch out world. I don't know if you can handle two Delias.

203/3655
I couldn't resist taking Bray outside this morning to get a few pictures of his new do without the gel. He looks different, for sure, but still his sweet little self. And one with his BFF, Sannie. I wonder what it is about babies that Sanford loves so much.
BFFs

4 comments:

Megan July 22, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

I'm reading your posts out of order... but look at that haircut! TOO cute :) Awesome perspective and framing on #2!

Tracy July 22, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!! Such a little little man. Both are heart melting ;)

Valeria July 23, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Your subject is wonderful. Enjoy while you can, because at 5 you need to pay your child to take a good photo kkkkk
Love the last shot.

Melissa July 23, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

The comp on the photo with Sannie is wonderful. He looks like such a sweetie! Love Bray's new hair!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP