Thursday, July 21, 2011

202/365

Today Bray got his first haircut! He got to sit in the airplane. Ms. Dee blew bubbles and talked to him and loved on him. I LOVE her. He did great. He didn't even mind the trimmer or blow drier (and he tends to freak out over loud noises). When Ms. Dee was finished, she even put a little gel in his hair. Here is a little collage of the haircut. He does look quite handsome. I never thought I would be taking my 7 month old for a haircut....

202/365

And another that more demonstrates why I love this lady so much (and have followed her to another hair salon. Seriously, she is the only person that can tame Ben's cow licks.
Brayden First Haircut Collage 2
Afterward, we went on a date...and guess what! Bray likes to shop everywhere that I like to shop! We cruised around Pottery Barn then made a stop at the Apple store. Then we rounded out the morning with lunch at Chick-fil-a. He can't wait to get his hands on a chicken sandwich.

12 comments:

Valeria July 21, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

He does look handsome and so grown up.

Jennifer Gammon July 21, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

Love, love, love the haircut!

Misty July 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

What a handsome little man! I have followed my hair stylist around to like 5 or 6 different salons. Can't let a good one get away.

Amanda Norton July 21, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

How cute!! His hair cut is precious... he look older :(. I've got to take Jacob to this place.. he will LOVE the firetruck and airplane!

Tracy July 21, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Adorable little man!!! Very cute photos to remember this day!
Thanks for your post about our AC. We are at my husbands parents for the next two days yet. We are waiting it out because we can have an expense free fix with our utilities company. We are on a plan ;) So, we wait.

Kristin July 22, 2011 at 5:14 AM  

Oh my, what a fab day with your little man. The haircut collage is adorable and that lower right shot of him with his new "do" ROCKS! He is SO handsome! And what a stroke of genius that he and his Mama have the same taste in places to shop! LOL.

Chelsea July 22, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

What a great day to spend with your little man. He is sure looking more and more like his big sis!

Branson July 22, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

Oh my goodness look at that handsome lil man! I can not believe how much he has grown up this year! It has been fun watching it happen through photos :)

Courtney July 22, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

I have SO missed your blog!! I am so sorry I have been MIA!! I can't believe he got a hair cut already!! He is adorable!! Love the collage :O)

karren July 22, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

Bray is the cutest little man and he looks so grown up now. My granddaughter used to work at one of these places. How smart to have the cars, trains and planes for the kids to sit in.

Megan July 22, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

Grayden had his first "real" haircut today, too! Our experience was not quite as grand... but G is going through some huge separation anxiety issues right now and wants to be touching me all. the. time. So, I got to sit in the chair too, woohoo :)
B looks so cute. What a sweet little guy.

Amy July 29, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Love the collage, especially the lower right photo. He's so handsome!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP