Tuesday, July 19, 2011

200/365

Wow! Two hundred days ago I was wondering if I would be able to handle another 365 this year! I am so happy that I hung in there as I have learned so much this year already. It has been so much easier and sort of feels like a part of my day. I have loved making new "friends" and seeing everyone's work evolve. There is really no better way to learn about photography than doing it every.single.day. And thanks everyone that has commented and encouraged me. I really appreciate your taking the time to make my day! :)

Anyway. Here is my little Bray looking all sweet with his hair in his eyes. I'm going to get it cut this week, I think....I'm praying that the magical lady that cuts Ben's hair will have a way with Bray's hair that will look as if she were never there....fingers crossed!

20110719_Sweet Bray Bray_0001_web

6 comments:

Megan July 19, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

Ooo... I'll cross my fingers for you too. I can't wait to see his new haircut, but I hope it doesn't make him look too much older :)

Valeria July 19, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

And 200 years later shows how big he is.

Amanda Norton July 19, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Look how sweet he is! Can't wait to see pictures of the hair cut. And thank you for the pie recipe... will have to try!

karren July 19, 2011 at 10:38 PM  

It is so hard to have that first cut. He is sure a cutie...I love those chubby arms. So sweet here with his fingers in his mouth.

whippetmom July 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

I'm glad I've stuck with it too! :) And I've loved watching Bray get bigger and cuter!!

Sarah P. July 20, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

Oh my...he is so adorable. Love the baby pudge.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP