Saturday, July 16, 2011

197/365

Whew! Craigs Listin' is a full time job. After tomorrow, I'll have had 3 transactions this weekend. I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and work toward my goals. While Brent met a dude buying my maternity jeans from me (kinda creepy for a dude to want maternity jeans, but whatever), Bray and I had a little shoot. I wish there was more light in his eyes for this one. It was cloudy and flat. I wanted to get a few almost toothless grins before those big honking upper teeth pop through. It is probably still a few weeks away, but I hate to see his little smile change.

197/365
He doesn't like grass...
Doesn't like Grass so much
Not sure what was going on here!
Silly Face
I just realized I had two dirty face pictures in a row for Ben this week. I do wonder when he will be able to eat without making such a mess!

4 comments:

Melissa July 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Precious!!! Look at that little hand folded under! Funny about the grass...Caroline was the same way. He's adorable, Laurie!

Megan July 17, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

I always make Brandon meet/ deal with the Craigslist crazies too!

Misty July 18, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

I had to say "aaw" out loud on the grass picture!

Valeria July 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

The last shot is just too cute.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP