Wednesday, July 13, 2011

194/365

While Delia is having a blast at Camp Grandma's, I thought I would make today a special day for Ben. I found a babysitter for Bray and we met Daddy for lunch at Ben's favorite spot, Zaxby's. Afterward, Ben and I headed out on our "date". He got to choose between going to a jumpy place (inflatables) or bowling. He chose going to a jumpy place. So, off we went to Lollipop Jumpin' Safari. It was closed at first due to a camp, so we played with their toys (it's an interactive toy store) until it was time to jump. Then we jumped and played and slid down slides, and did it all over again. We both had a really fun time. The other mothers were looking at me like I was crazy, but I was on a "date", and we were having a blast. This evening, I made his favorite meal (Tomato Basil Soup) and we topped it off with chocolate cake. He told me several times that he had fun on our date today. I did too sweet little guy. I can't wait to do it again soon.

194/365
And one more because I am so PROUD! I did NOT tell him to draw this. He was drawing this morning before our date. (I didn't take the camera...) heehee
I'm so proud :)

9 comments:

Barb July 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

I love the belly buttons on the drawing:) Sounds like a great day!

Chelsea July 13, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

What a fantastic date day! Sounds like a great time for both of you, and I LOVE the shot of his magnadoodle!

Tracy July 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

You are such an awesome mama!!! What a great day with your guy! Such a special drawing!!

Amy July 13, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

What a fun day! Love his drawing!

Melissa July 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

Awww!! Such a sweet day! And a magnadoodle!

karren July 14, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

Well, how cute is this???? I love the camera in your hand in the drawing. Keep having those little dates. It is so important. I have to ask what that magnetic drawing board is called. I have never seen one that big!

whippetmom July 14, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

Aww- what a fabulous day! And I love the idea of dates, AND his picture of y'all! How sweet is he!?

Misty July 14, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

Aaw! I love dates with little ones. I also love that you left your camera at home. I have to make it a conscious point to do that as hard as it is sometimes. I just want my little girl to get ALL of my attention and just thoroughly enjoy myself instead of constantly trying to take pictures.

Megan July 17, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

That drawing is sooo great, Ben! Your date sounds fabulous. What a special little guy.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP